22 November 2005

Taking the plunge

Been thinking about it and i have decided that i will accept that job offer. What else do i have ... says almost all of my friends, and parents. Also i like the job scope (something that i really wanted to do and experience) .. But what is this thing about stuff that comes too easily.

I applied to the job, I interviewed for the job (with some help given from the HR lady who gave my the essay questions, prepped me for the different interviewees, their questions, and personality) and then got the job offer. It's the first job I really applied (the other one in July - MFA was really a joke :P).

So I wonder how come? How come it's so easy? Am I just not confident that I am actually convincing in the interview, that these people actually see more than just a dumb tall guy?? Maybe they jsut need someone big to carry their bags when they go overseas :P hahaha .. that would be funny. It's something that I have always been doing for my mum.

So here i am taking the plunge, about to send the email to accept the job offer, but it is currently residing in my draft folder...

No comments: