9 November 2005

Had an interview today - The job hunt continues

I had an interview today .. well yesterday (tuesday) actually. It was the third round of interviews (final round) so i am hoping something good comes out of it. It seems like I was the only one left interviewing. So if not me then who? But then i am really unsure whether I should venture into the public sector. would it jeopardise my future? would it brand me as a public secotr person, forever unable to return to land of honey and milk - the private sector?

argh .. i have job-hunting... it's so demoralising and so introspective. especially when you get the rejection email - "thank you for applying but you have not been selected (ie REJECTED). You were a strong candidate but the applications this year were strong and we found that there were more suitable candidates (ie IT'S NOT YOU - YOU DON'T SUCK. IT'S US. IT'S THE COMPETITION)". God ... how shitty!! a rejection email is a rejection email. Sugarcoating it only makes it worse.

The job hunt continues.

No comments: