10 November 2005

my first job offer

haha ... i got a job offer today from the only company that I interviewed with :D
but i am not sure whether to accept it or not? Would working in the public sector affect my chances to work in the private sector later on? maybe i have to go and ask some pp out there... but the answer is no .. unless you are in the public sector for too long (like maybe 5 years). hmmm .. something to ponder about this weekend until monday when i go down to the office to discuss the terms.

Well today has been a good day ... i got an A+ for my media assignment about the media analysis of the privatisation of Japan Post and an A for my media mid-sem exams :P hahhaa ... at least i get rewarded for my effort .. unlike job hunting.

I found a new pic ... HAPPY THOUGHTS PEOPLE... HAPPY THOUGHTS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boston Arts & Business Council Blogging Event
I just got back from the workshop on blogging with the Arts and Business Council for Greater Boston .
Hey, you have a great blog here! Pretty Good contents. I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a site/blog. It pretty much covers related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)