4 May 2005

My Flash Intros

I have been playing around with this flash intro builder from this website. I have come up with two flash intros

The first one is with the cityscape.

The second one is sort of with a revolving blueprint (don't ask me why it is revolving).

(Please bear with the loading speed. I have no idea why takes so long for some people. I am NOT a techie person at all :)

Anyway, the reason why it is so dark and greyish is because my new blog template is going to be this colour as well so i thought I choose this colour for the intro for some continuity. You should try the flash builder - it actually looks professional and it was eay to use as well. Although some of the images and graphics and sounds was a little amatuerish but then I am sure you can use your fantastic judgement.

I think i will be changing my new template design soon. Probably by tomorrow so watch this space.

Of course, I am actually assuming that I have a lot of readers. I remember chatting (MSN) with Dawn that blogging is like you screaming into the abyss, and waiting for an echo to return. The echo being the comments that someone makes. So far I hear very little echos.

No comments: