5 May 2005

I have changed my blog template

If you are a regular, you would have noticed that the designs have changed. I have also added my pretty flash bit that I created from that website (read previous entry) at the top of the website. Nice??

This was my previous design. So do you think that there is an improvement? Acutally I think that it is completely different in terms of the colour scheme. But I have retained the nice mouseovers with the chinese charaters. I like them a lot and changed the colours of the pix to suit the design colour scheme.

For those people who know me - which is basically all those who are reading this website (i doubt any stranger will stumble on this blog) - I did not create this design from scratch. I modified it :P Like the essays that I write, I take the original, embellish with my own personal style and voila! The new design. This is the original design from a website francey.org, which has a lot of nice template designs. I feel so guilty about "borrowing" the template and so I am crediting the designer Francey.

So this is almost the end of my blog design journey. One more thing to do - find a way to include the flash intro that I created, which will also have the cityscape flash at the top of this blog.

No comments: