4 June 2005

I am thinking of buying ...



Currently looking at the prices and checking out the reviews for the 12" ibook. It seems like a really good buy. Also, my current laptop is dying - the battery do not work anymore but the computer still can function if you plug in the power source. But what use is a laptop without its battery - it becomes a desktop.

Anyway this ibook seems to pack in a lot of stuff - CDRW and DVD player and other techinical specifications that looks impressive :D

Anyway, I have not bought it yet. Still in the process of sourcing for finances. I am thinking of selling my laptop (that would get me about $200-300) and there is a stereo laying around at home (that would get me another $300). So all I need now is just another $1000+.

Care to sponsor the Odinzs iBook Foundation - where every dollar donated will put a poor child closer to owning his first iBook. Please leave your details in the comment box and I will contact you shortly for your kind donation.

Odinzs thanks you :P
________________________________________________

Update 7 June 2005:

Thanks to Cheryl Tan and Germaine (yes ... cheryl is my sister and that is her friend) for organising and providing me with the discount to my iBook. Even though it is not a donation per se, it is still consider (IMO) a considerable amount. The money saved will go towards more RAM and harddisk :P

1 comment:

Quinton said...

can't weight to see ya ibook, tt's if you get one. too much of a pc person... for me to get an ibook. at least not for NUS computing.