20 June 2005

Montage-a-Google


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Red book Mao Zedong


I found this really fantastic tool for creating pictures that look professional and yet are so simple to use. Just look at the picture that I created just by typing "red book mao zedong" into the search field and then it searches google and creates a montage based on the pictures that was retreieved. The guy that created this tool (which I think is a flash-based application) is a genius.

You can access my new toy in the "Cool" section - 'Montage-a-Google'. Enjoy!

I have also plucked this code from this website, Madarin Design which teaches you (or let you steal) the codes to create these great looking text. So no more boring text ... now they can be aligned to the right or left. :P


1 comment:

Quinton said...

no link to montage-a-google? looks pretty cool... boy i could think of uses for it...