9 December 2005

Weblog Awards

I usually visits daniel Drezner's blog - has interesting observations on politics and economics. So i notice his post on the weblog awards ... seems like a big thing. So i was thinking what can i do to increase the traffic on my blogs .... I still can't think of anything gimicky to try. I dont have such an interesting life to blog about and moaning about my life just seems so unseemly .. seeing that the blog is in the public domain and is subject to the laws of the country. No matter how you think about it as a private affair.

So while i go about thinking about how to make my blog (or maybe my life) more interesting, please go vote for dan drezner on the weblog page. I know it's a long shot but then as long as he beats Megan AcArdle - gotta read his blog to understand. Also since you are willing to vote, why not also vote for the best blog in asia. I went for Simon World - some guy in HK. Again another long shot - seems like that irritating Xiaxue is leading the pack. But also Mr Brown is following.

Oh well... vote for the underdogs.

No comments: