13 December 2005

Lazy Days

I have been running around preparing for my holiday and my work ... went to photocopy the books that steffie wanted (i basically violated copyright laws here .. haha) and also went to buy shoes for work. One pair of black shoes is falling apart and the other pair makes me really tall - the heels are really high and i always feel so strange in that. i really wonder how women wear those freaking high heels (those that are like 5-6 inches). Also went for my medical .. haha .. thought that i would have to strip and cough (ahem.. shan't elaborate) .. thank goodness NO.

I have also been watching A LOT of TV. Watched the finale of suvivor. Really was hoping that Steph would win but Danni won instead. Oh well... Steph was really bitchy and she was rather explicit about it. Of course the jury is not going to vote for the bitch that back stab them. Also project runway - season 1 only - i have to get the dvd for this show. The slow wait is really killing me. But the pp are sooo talented. Its really amazing how they could transform plain cloth into something so fantastic. Makes me want to either be a fashion designer, have fashion designer friends or marry someone who is one. hahaha. And of course the amazing race finale tom. Here's to hoping that the whining Weavers do not win. But who knows with the producers of that series.

I think I have too much time and am indulging in my TV habits too much. Last night while watching all the commercials for upcoming shows, i was thinking OMG .. i will be missing all these shows when i will be holiday. I wanna stay home and watch them. haha. lame.

No comments: