23 September 2005

My Interview yesterday and the results

Went for my first round interview (or third interview) with EDB. Now it is for a position in planning division. They asked me about my thought processes regarding:
- how would you try to involve Singapore in the mineral industry in INdon?
- what are the steps in mineral processing?
- what you think Singapore should do to attract this mineral processing industry?
- can Singapore have a mineral processing industry?
- Finally, how would you examine the global trade flows in ten years time?

With the exception of the last question, I have ZERO knowledge of the rest. Nothing ... it was basically a BULLSHITTING SESSION for me.

Well, apparently the interview went well. The HR lady (who is very nice) called and mentioned that they liked me. Asked me a preference to which division (seems like I still have a chance at International Policies - I said I have no preference). Then I arrange a third round interview at the start of NOVEMBER. hehe ... so that gives me time to relax and show around somemore :P

No comments: