19 September 2005

More job hunting ... sigh

After applying for a total of 3 jobs - MFA, EDB, and Citibank (have not gotten a reply yet), I have to start applying for others. oh wait, I did apply for one more last weekend - a research associate position in the UN development program in .. (far far away land) colombo, Sri Lanka. Fun huh!!

Anyway, I really have to get my act together and start applying for the jobs. I already bookmarked all the websites and should be able to send in the applications. Wonder what is stopping me .. procrastination? laziness? or just a fear of facing up to reality? Argh ... I am graduating in Nov and I have no clue what me life will be after that.

Maybe I should just go on a long long holiday. Anyone interested? msg me.

3 comments:

p7m13 said...

Hmmm... running away from reality? Lol... Don't worry man I feel the same way. Wish I could study and slack more but... oh well.

spie_dee said...

let's go on a trip to europe!!! if only i have the money and time...*boohoo*...would love to go though.

spie_dee said...

the masters degree kinduv suck every single cent i have T_T so no money at the moment *sobz*