10 July 2005

When is it going to be updated?

About a month ago, I mentioned that I wanted to buy an iBook. I have not bought it yet. I still want to get it but it seems that the hardware is due for an update, according to this website. So I decided that since I have till August to get it (when the new school term starts).

It has been a few weeks now and the update is still not here yet. The various Apple conference has come and gone and the discount schemes (in the US) has been implemented and has eneded. Yet, the iBook is still not updated. WHY????????

Sometimes I just want to throw in the towel and just buy the damn laptop but what if the update happens just after I buy it. Murphy's law huh?!

So Come on Stevie ... update the damn bloody iBook. I am going insane here and August is coming in 21 days!!! TICK TOCK TICK TOCK ... (take a chance you stupid ho!!)

No comments: