13 April 2005

Musings about my Future

I will be finishing my indenture soon. Then it is off to the real world. But then what to do, what to do? I know I should work but then where? I want to work in some fantastic and challenging job that deals with international issues and lets me jet around the world to see new things .. but how likely is that :D Maybe a bank, investment firm, a consulting firm, or even god forbid ... the government. The ministry of foreign affairs does seem to suit me rather well but I can't seem to get any information about the culture or work that they inside. That's very annoying!!

Also, am thinking of applying for a scholarship to go to Europe to study "economic analysis of law". This scholarship allows you to go to three different European cities to study for your masters. So I am eyeing Rotterdam, Netherlands; then off to Hamburg, Germany; then finish off in Manchester, UK. Then I will be able to work in UK after that? Not too sure about that or even about getting the scholarship. Seems that competition is tough and it is open to international applicants. Scary!!

So in the meantime, I have to struggle through another round of exams, then it is the holidays and then another semester of studying ... THEN i will be ___ B.com (Honours), M.Soc.Sci (International Studies) :P

Till then, the status quo is maintained.

Signed

Your ever faithful indentured servant.

No comments: