2 February 2006

I miss msn-ing


I miss using msn ... i have been deprived of chatting with steffie and other pp for a long time now. I used to be so connected with the pp out there. It was my line to the outside world. When i was stuck in the library ... stuck in the grad room typing out my essay ... stuck in class.. there was always the messenger keeping me company. Even though i don't chat with most of the pp on my list, at least i still can read their nick and figure out what happen to them. The nick on the msn is a surprisingly good form of communication, the individual's expression in 20 words.

I was on msn for the last two plus year ... every working day from 8 to 5 ... i was one of the lucky ones to able to connect online when i was serving my NS and chatted with steffie practically everyday, barring meetings and overseas trips and holidays.
Well now i can't log on even to the online version. VERY SAD!!

Well at least work is picking up so i am not just sitting there finding stuff to do. hahaha.

No comments: