8 January 2006

I need a bag ...

I am currently in a crisis. I need a bag to carry my 'barang barang' to work - sandwich, some Cds, reading materials on the train and bus, my mp3 player ... so it does not have to be that big. BUT i will need a bag that is big enough for my laptop just in case i would have to bring it home to do extra work. Or when i will am travelling between places. But i also dont want to get one of those lame black suitcases ... it's quite disgusting and someone i knew (GLENN) used to carry it and i thought it looked Fugly.

So i decided to go with the trusted Crumpler .. So now the decision is what size to choose. I think I will go with a messenger bag instead of a laptop bag since the laptop bag is flat and i don't like that shape. I already have a seedy three (whose design is about 2-3 years old .. ). But if i go with a messenger bag that is big enough to store my stuff and laptop then it would be about the seedy three size.

goodness ... just realise that this is a rather lame entry. Oh well..

No comments: