26 October 2005

Does it get worse???

This week is going from bad to worse. After finishing the book review, which is due on monday, I had to start revising for two take home exams that I will receive on Friday and will be given 4 days to complete. I am so doomed ... the discussions in school are giving me a slightly better understanding. But i stress SLIGHTLY.

and then today i got an email rejecting me for one of the job application. Yes, i know that it should be normal since i apply to so many jobs anyway. Surely some of them will reject me (I hope only some .. and not ALL). But it still discourages you ... dissappointing in a way. Goodness, i really hope that I will not be one of those bums without a job for a few months. Seiously, you need a proper level of self-esteem when job hunting.

Hopefully i will survive the take home exams this weekends. hopefully, some job will accept me soon. hopefully ... the week doesnt get worse.

2 comments:

Comrade Kenny said...

You've been tagged. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!! Now you've gotta list 10 things about anything, from song or food you like or whatever. Get creative!

Comrade Kenny said...

Oh yeah, you've gotta tag 5 others now too