10 November 2004

Pilot Episode

It took me more than a week to decide on a name for this blog. Is that indecisiveness or cautiousness? Who knows! Who cares!

First thought was that if it took me so long just to decide on a name, does it mean that I would have trouble writing these posts? Apparently not, with this constant stream of conciousness ...

Second, who would even read this? Unless I have some kind of scandal or am involved in a high profile event AND blog about it, I don't think this blog would reach a large audience. But then again, who knows what scandal I would be involved in? Right?! I think I would treat this like my tiny contribution to the knowledge out there. Assuming that you can even call this knowledge.

I am sitting here, thinking about how to end the post with a bang, especially since it is my first post. Should I end it with a though-provoking, yet witty, question? Or should it be a simple, but weak, "I hope this would be a fun exercise?"

Hmmmmm .....

1 comment:

Tim said...

So far, you have gotten off to a very inconspicuous start! But I can't do much better so no criticism over here.